My Digital Story

 Hello everyone

Today I will tell you about my experience of creating a digital story. I and my classmate Melike prepared the story. It's about a fictional story about Pluto. Pluto, which is not big enough, is no longer seen as a planet by people, and Pluto is very upset about this situation. One day, a scientist named Nova and his robot friend Atlas notice something is wrong while looking at the planets through a telescope. They see Pluto approaching the Earth. He understands that he wants Pluto to be considered a planet again. They are discussing this situation with other scientists. Pluto becomes a planet again. We prepared this digital story from the pixton application. In this application, you can easily prepare characters, backgrounds and create a story. After preparing the story, we uploaded it to YouTube. I will leave the link below. I hope you like it. I wish you happy days. 🍓



https://youtu.be/WhWV8Z_BERw?si=SmTyq4XTIWqkgZRX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME EVERYONE

AI

CYBERBULLYİNG