AI

Hello everyone after a short break. Today, I would like to talk about the artificial intelligence task given to us as homework in class and share my experiences. In the Informational Technologies course, we were given an assignment in which we would use AI. This assignment was to interview a historical figure. I used the magic school app for this. I chose to interview Fatih Sultan Mehmed. It felt great to interview the sultan, one of the greatest conquerors of Turkish history. The application is very useful and useful for students, especially for second language learners. It helps a lot in developing skills such as speaking. I leave the link to the interview I prepared below. I hope you like it.



https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-eF3l0ZG0T0DTqz05hW_-MsGqzhlMMB7I7r3j7-E2LI/edit?usp=drivesdk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME EVERYONE

CYBERBULLYİNG